Drake and Future $25 Million Lawsuit for Rape?
Written by TheYoungFuture on August 13, 2017
A Drake and Future fan are suing the What a Time to Be Alive duo for $25 million after she says she was raped at their “Summer Sixteen Tour” last year.
The woman says that she was trying to meet Drake and Future backstage at the Bridgestone Arena show in Nashville when a man reportedly connected to the venue said he could help her. According to The Tennessean, she followed the man before he pushed her down and raped her.
Police have identified the suspect in the case as Leavy Johnson, a 38-year-old who was indicted on the rape charge in January and was arrested in April. He is now awaiting trial.
TMZ reports that Johnson had outstanding warrants for assault at the time of the alleged attack. The woman says that Drake, Future, the venue, and others should have known that Johnson would pose a potential risk.
Drake and Future have not publicly commented on the case.
Story found on Rap Up